Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Have Some Catching-Up To Do














Way back on March 10th, Kent's mom and dad celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. We went to Midway, Utah (midway between Park City and Heber, hence the name) and had a lovely dinner with everyone from his family. All of his siblings and spouses were there, minus Mark and Janice in Florida. Mark had some last minute work issues and couldn't make it. The picture of the dinner didn't turn out very well so it's kind of hard to see everyone, but we had fun. The hightlight was that we had a beautiful inn completely to ourselves. It was kind of like "The Shining" as the owners just left us a key and we let ourselves in. I have to say, it felt a bit creepy, but it was a fun and beautiful inn.

 We sat around the fireplace, as it was a bit nippy outside and Gma. and Gpa. Craven didn't think the dining chairs were very comfy so we dragged in these two enormous chairs from the lobby. They were duly dubbed King and Queen for the night. It was a funny little event.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of Gma and Gpa. They are the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun...love the chairs! Welcome back to UT. I thought of you often on your trip and hope it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back, you are my favorite commentor on my blog. I missed you. I will be down for Phillip's wedding. Hope you are there. I have a big hug for you. Also, love this post.

    ReplyDelete