Monday, May 17, 2010

Yippy, Skippy, I found My Camera!

Yea, I found my camera. So here are the pictures from our weekend in West Yellowstone.




All of us - Mom, daughters, grand-daughters and great-granddaughters. (I don't know what this underline thing is all about, and I don't know how to get rid of it, ugh).


The sisters! Debbie (a sister by marriage), me, Janice, Mom, Shirlene and April. We missed Lanell and Shellie, and sisters-in law Cindy and Shauna.


Mom and four of her eleven great-grandkids. Mom and dad have 10 children, 9 children-in-law (is that really a phrase??), 32 grand-children and 11 great-grandchildren. WOW! What a heritage! The babies - Avery Jane behind mom's left shoulder. She is 6 months old and a sweet one with really chubby thighs and cheeks (very cute). Her entire face lights up when she smiles. Marley behind mom's right shoulder. She just turned one and is funny - she just learned to say "yes" but it sounds more like "yesh" with a big smile. She is always smiling.

Cooper, in her left arm, is two months old and the most mellow baby I've ever seen. I don't think she cried once, she just slept and ate.  Garrett, in her right arm, is chubby too and looks just like his dad. He was not happy this trip. I think he was suffering from tummy troubles. We got a smile out of him on occassion and I think his mom can make him smile whenever she wants. He and Cooper are first cousins (their mom's are sisters). 

It was so nice to spend time with just "the girls". We missed those who couldn't make it. 

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are so precious. I stared at each one for a good two minutes, then went back to look again. They're wonderful! Made me really miss my family. Wish I could have been there, but I'll see everyone [well, some] soon! I love Regan's new blonde hair, I love that K&K do look alike {!}, I love that Grandma is the sweetest and posing so daintily, I love it all. It would be so amazing if one year we have every single daughter, grand-daughter, great grand-daughter, and daughter-in-law there. Seriously; that would probably make me cry happy tears. Glad you girls had a nice weekend together… the one where everyone shows up should be Hawaii or somewhere warm, I’m over Yellowstone, wink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you found your camera! let me guess? was it in the last place you looked?? that's where I found mine! :) Your pictures turned out better than mine! It was a fun weekend! hopefully all of us can make it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finding your camera. Yay, Caroline!

    The reason that you are getting that underlining is your text is too close to your picture. Put another space in before you start the text and you should be fine. That is if you write under your photo like I do. If you write above your photo like you did here...an extra space after your text. They just have to be separated by a space in both directions. If you notice, your first entry will show as underlined too if you hover your mouse over it. Too close.

    It looks like you had a fantastic reunion. I love girl time don't you? It is just so different that when everyone is there. I am not sure why but women just seem to really need it and thrive on it once in awhile.

    Your mom looks so good and so happy. She is amazing! Have a great day!

    Hugs, B

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend!! I love generational family pictures.

    ReplyDelete