Sunday, May 16, 2010

This Could Be Problematic

I've been waiting to post my blog about our girls getaway this past weekend.  All the girls in our family went to West Yellowstone for a little getaway - my mom, my sisters and I, and all our girls. A few were missing, including Nicki, hence the post. Problem is no camera. I took it with me and the last I recall seeing it was about two hours before we left West Yellowstone. Kenna was holding it and I haven't seen it since.

List of things to do today:
Check with Kenna to see where the camera is.
Unpack bags and see if it is in there.
Check the rental car before returning to see if it is in there.
Check all the unexpected places to see if it turns up anywhere.
Call everyone who went on the trip with us and see if they ended up with it.
Go back to Kenna and ask her when was the last time she remembers holding/having/seeing it.
Call the condos where we stayed and see if it turns up there.   

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Don't you hate losing stuff. I just did the same thing with my magnetic polarized clip on sunglasses. I have lost them 2 times now and Jim has lost his once or twice too. So I have reordered them again and now they are $95 and on back order. Argh!

    But you won't be going down this road...You are going to find your camera. Cameras have become vital to our lives haven't they? The digital aspect and free photos with no film, etc. are indispensable. Sorry Nicki missed the reunion but her blog points out she had an awesome weekend in spite of her bad outfit. She is just adorable, Caroline. What a cute personality she has. I am glad your mom could attend.

    Your comment on my blog was spot on disciplining kids. Oh my gosh. We have been shocked at some things we have returned to from the singles' ward. So many kids are in bondage to their cellphones. I cannot imagine that they get away with texting and being blatantly rude in their classes. Should this even be an issue?

    NO! Where are the parents and what are they thinking? And I really have to wonder why this should even be a discussion amongst the leaders with some thinking they don't want to ruffle the kids feathers by asking them to stop. Are you kidding me? I must be getting very old because this is simply wrong, should not even be an issue and is a slippery slope leading down, not up. What other things will they let them to in an attempt to keep them attending? This whole thing has pushed my buttons for sure.

    I think you are a soul mate of mine...we agree on everything! Wish you were here!

    Hugs, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i hope you find your camera! did you have it when we all took our pictures on the stairs?? maybe someone grabbed it by mistake? the weekend was so FUN! my cheeks still hurt from all the laughing!

    ReplyDelete