Saturday, January 23, 2010

Check out this blog.

Two posts in one day - woot, woot! Nicki introduced me to this blog, www.bringingladyback.blogspot.com. It is a fun site to visit and has great quotes and thoughts about being "lady-like", a somewhat lost art in our society. Nicki also nominated me for a "sitting pretty session" and the host of the blog interviewed me. Click on the above blog address, scroll down a bit and see the interview. It was fun to think about her questions and what they meant to me. I had to truly think about my answers and even though I fall short on many accounts, I truly believe what I said. Enjoy reading this blog!

6 comments:

  1. What a great blog!! I loved reading your interview. The things that Nicki said in your nomination were so sweet. You two must have a really fun and loving relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- Nicki made such a beautiful tribute to you Caroline. Made me miss both of you very much. The interview was VERY COOL too. I hope it launches your little company to great success :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIcki is a wonderful daughter and what she wrote about me proves it. She has much to forgive me for. I kind of had to cut my "mommy "teeth" on her and Regan. Thanks Mandy and Faye for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the interview, you really are a lady. love and miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I went to High School with Bethany. Small world. I am glad she featured you on her blog. She so such a good person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tribute to a wonderful lady :) That is awesome you are able to help out the people of Haiti with something you love to do.

    ReplyDelete