Thursday, November 26, 2009

So long, so sad:(

After his performance at the AMA I can no longer be a fan of Adam Lambert. I loved him on American Idol, really loved when he sang his Mick Jagger song (loved Mick's songs, not Mick so much). But  just can't have an idol that is gross - and his performance was truly gross (not to mention disgusting and perverted). This post is a little silly, but I had to do it to publicly recuse myself from being a fan, just so you know! I guess that means his posters in my scrapbook room are coming down. It was a fun ride while it lasted;).

2 comments:

  1. i didn't watch him on american idol but i've heard that he was really good! do you hate it when you like somebody so much and they go and do such sick and twisted things?? i didn't see his performance but from the sounds of it-it was not worth seeing! hope you guys had a fun thanksgiving! we sure missed being there!

    ReplyDelete