Monday, February 14, 2011

An Amazing Artist

My neice drew this picture of Nicki and McKay from their engagement announcement. I think she captures them perfectly - not an easy thing to do in person, let alone from a picture. She really got the eyes and facial expressions just right. To see more of her work, click here. When I have grandkids (Nicki and McKay, are you paying attention?) I will commission her to do them with Christ. She does amazing work. She just did her neice with Christ and I love how it captures her neice.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Aunt Caroline! You are sooo sweet! I would love to draw your future grandkids with christ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this picture is beautiful. A lot better than the one they had drawn while on their vacation a few weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete