Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feeling a Little Guilty

I get a bit nervous when my posts start getting really old - like I need to update my blog. Even though I mostly don't stress, sometimes it just happens. So I am taking a cue from a friend of mine and doing a "Wordless Wednesday" (well not really, but kind of). Because I am somewhat computer challenged (okay, completely computer challenged) I am just referring you to my niece's blog and a wonderful video she posted. Very much worth the extra time to get there. Click on "Laugh Mommy, Laugh" on my side bar and check out the June 16, 2010 post entitled "Good Things To Come".

1 comment:

  1. This is a good one. A friend of mine in England posted it on her blog and then I put it down at the bottom of my blog yesterday. I just love Elder Holland.

    I hope you are doing well. I ma glad you posted on your blog! Awesome to hear from you~always! How is your mom doing?

    ReplyDelete