Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Boo-Boo

You should always read through your blogs from the point of view of others who may read it. I posted a picture of Trevor's 11th birthday, which is really September 27th, but the date of my last blog said March 23rd. I am sorry for the confusion, his birthday isn't in March, although I'm sure he would love a "half-birthday" celebration. Actually, he got one. Kent busted him out of school yesterday and they are off having a guy adventure in Duschene (I know that isn't spelled correctly, but couldn't find the correct spelling). Kent had a meeting over there so he took Trevor with him and today they are visiting Dinosaur Land or something like that. 

Back to the correction. I also said I was looking forward to his ordination, but I meant in September, not in the coming week. I am so sorry to have been so confusing in my blog. I'll try not to let that happen again. Thankfully, it's not the end of the world :) The birthday picture just happens to be one of him that I liked so I posted it. 

3 comments:

  1. How fun that Kent and Trevor are off on a guy adventure!! I look forward to the day that Mark will do that with our boys. What fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is forgiven! No biggie. I hope the guy time was fun for them! I love it when parents think that occasionally family time is more important than a day at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and festive background!

    ReplyDelete