Friday, April 20, 2012

Catching Up


April started out a bit crazy with 8 days in Indianapolis for CNHP training. It was a long 8 days but I learned a ton and loved it. The food wasn't great and sitting for upwards of 10-11 hours a day wasn't great, but the classroom time went by quickly because I thought it was all so interesting. However, at the end I was so happy to be home. For one day.

BridalVeil Falls, Yosemite
I got home late Saturday night and then spent Sunday with the family - very relaxing and good to be home. Then early Monday morning we loaded up and headed to California for spring break. We spent a day at Six Flaggs Marine World in Vallejo, a couple of days in Yosemite - it was cold, then a couple of days in Roseville with my sister, Janice and her family. 

Then home on Friday and up early Saturday for a trip to Idaho Falls for my nephew's wedding. Of course, I forgot my camera. Ugh!!!

After that I've had a few days to just relax and kick back, clean the house, etc., etc. Vacations are always fun, but I always love coming home and just hanging out here.  

The first of May I'm heading to Seattle/Portland area for a few days and looking forward to that. It will be a fun trip seeing friends and family. 

1 comment:

  1. Mom, glad you are home & can relax. You really need to start remembering your camera so I can remember what my siblings look like! Jk, but I hear Trevor is just a tad shorter than Dad now!! Crazy! Love you, can't wait to see you in a month!!

    ReplyDelete