Friday, November 25, 2011

Catching Up . . . Again!

So, I am going to update my blog, starting with where I left off - mid summer. The weekend of July 24th we had our McAffee Family Reunion. It was at the same campground where I went to girl's camp when I was in Mutual - Camp Loristica. Kind of fun to go back there and show my family where all the "excitement" of girl's camp happened for me.

Trevor and Hunter canoeing on the lake/pond. They spent a lot of time in that canoe and loved every minute of it.
On a dare (which is seldom a good idea) Trevor stripped down to his swimsuit and went into the freezing cold pond late on Thursday night. I think a bet from his older cousin, Tucker, was involved. I don't think Tucker came clean on his bet, even though Trevor spent the required one minute in the water. He did not, however, go in naked, as was originally planned!
The older guys spent a lot of time launching water balloons at any one in the canoe. Thankfully, they were terrible shots. But it was still lots of fun tryin'.My dad.
Me & Trevor and Shirlene & Layton. Remember, these are camping pics!
When the kids weren't in the canoe, they were in Carl and Lanell's camper playing cards with their cousins. I think they learned a few things from the cousins (hopefully good things).


No comments:

Post a Comment