Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby, It's COLD Outside!

For the past week all I've seen out my window is this. We have had snow off and on for days now. I love the first snowfall of the season, but I'm afraid I'm going to be sick of it by the time spring comes again. We have lived here for 7 years and this is the first time we have had snow for Thanksgiving.

When I woke up this morning it was 29 degrees warmer than yesterday morning. Yesterday it was -8. You do the math.
Undoubtedly, snow can be beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. oh man, can i just tell you how much i HATE snow!!! I like it the first few days and then it just gets annoying!!! annoying to drive in, annoying to shovel, annoying that it gets on my kitchen floor and then i step in it with my socks on!!! go away!!!
    I love the new picture on your header! :) hope you guys had a great thanksgiving. will you be coming for the christmas party at grandpas? it's the 11th. hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be in my snow less Colorado. We had snow the one day I posted about it and none since. Yeah. The sun has shined most days. It is a great change from Pittsburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it right now, but ask me in January!!! By the way I love that picture of your family. You are all very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn, we learned yesterday that Jon Aikeke died suddenly around noon. He has been suffering with another kidney stone. He went to the Dr for his Meds.  No news on cause so far. He went home, took a nap and never woke up. We were told Timme discovered he had died when she tried to wake him up! Devastating!

    You may have already gotten word of this but wanted to make sure!

    Love, Bon

    ReplyDelete