Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big Soap Sale

In an effort to make room for my new soaps, I am selling all of last year's soaps for $4.00/bar. This is a wonderful opportunity to stock up on your favorites! As the soaps age, they lose a bit of their fragrance, but not to worry, they perk right back up in the shower. They also become more mild as they age, and these bars are perfect for mildness and gentleness. Hurry and get yours now. This sale only lasts as long as the soaps do!
To order, go to www.ittybittysoapcompany.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! That's a lot of soap to sell!! :) Good luck! I'm embarrassed to admit that I just barely started using your soaps this morning!!! It was the lavander scented one-I love it! :) Thanks again for the soaps at the reunion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,
    Would love to get some soaps. Love them. What do you have left? e-mail me
    robnstacey@comcast.net
    Stacey Frost

    ReplyDelete